Here are some of the GasVault Solutions’ key features, optional extras and compliance and safety details.
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the BCGA (Guidance for the storage of gas cylinders in the workplace).
- Full structural certification and a 10 year structural warranty available on all GasVault units.
- All GasVault units are manufactured in conjunction with ISO 9001:2015 ensuring each product is made with highest quality guarantee.
- The GasVault standard range is coded using the “GSD” tagline and our standard units range from a 1 GSD model up to a 48 GSD store.
- Fully bespoke design capabilities to satisfy specific site layouts and storage requirements. See our latest product run through video on YouTube.
- See specification detail on the 24 & 48 GSD models below.
24 GSD model
Construction: Robust fully welded 100x50mm box frame.
Access ramp: Removable, non-slip access ramp for easy trolley entry.
Cladding: Corrosion resistant Plastisol coated, box profiled zintec cladding panels fitted to sides and roof. Colour: Goosewing grey.
Floor: Corrosion-proof aluminium checker plate flooring prevents rainwater from corroding the cylinder bases.
Access: Twin opening sliding mesh doors with padlockable lugs.
Steel finish: 2-coat corrosion resistant polyurethane paint finish. Choice of colours. Standard colour: Blue RAL 5017.
Weatherproof: Solid cladded roof to prevent rainwater from corroding cylinder valves.
Divider wall for segregation: Divider wall running down the middle of the store for segregation.
Ventilation: Meshed door panels and louvred side cladding panels provide ample ventilation throughout the store.
Lifting: Forkliftable frame underneath to allow for unloading and repositioning. Certified lifting eyes to for lifting by crane.
48 GSD model
- ATEX lighting
- ATEX switches
- Segregation & fire walls
- Divider bars
- Sliding or hinged door access
- Cylinder trollies
Key features of Chemstore Gasvaults
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with all gas storage regulations and industry best practice guidelines.
- Structural certification available on all Chemstore GasVaults.
- Roofs fitted to prevent rainwater corroding cylinder fittings and therefore helping to keep cylinder storage and operation safe.
- Raised non-slip flooring used in order to prevent ground water corroding cylinder bases.
- High quality and corrosion-free Aluminium checker plate flooring used to maximise life span of the stores.
- All cylinders are secured vertically using heavy duty chain restraints. This ensures the cylinder cannot fall even in the event of a fire or under high powered water jets from the Fire Brigade.
- Safety signage included as standard.
- All Gasvaults are fully padlockable to control cylinder access.
- Units can be coloured to match any site scheme required.
- Lead times of only 3-4 weeks for any unit. Shorter lead times available on request.
Why choose Chemstore GasVault solutions?
- Chemstore units are recommended by major Gas Suppliers throughout Ireland, the UK and the rest of Europe.
- Unlike civil structures, Chemstore products offer a fixed price solution to hazardous storage problems. There are no hidden costs such as architects, consulting engineers, planning fees and contributions.
- Chemstore units provide immediate, secure and safe storage for all flammable and hazardous materials from petroleum products and compressed gases to industrial chemicals.
- Chemstore units ensure compliance with best practice procedures, all relevant Health & Safety, Environmental, Fire Regulations and current legislation requirements.
- Lead times: Delivered to site 3-4 weeks from receipt of order.
- No site works: Units are delivered to site fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
- Flexibility: Stores can be easily relocated on site by forklift or crane at a later stage.
- Maintenance: Minimal maintenance will be required over the lifetime of the store.
- Options: All Chemstore units are manufactured to customer specification. There is no limit to the range of storage configurations and features that can be fitted to any Chemstore material store.