After months of research, speaking to our clients, planning and designing, Chemstore is delighted to unveil its brand new website.
We felt we needed our website to represent our core values and goals as an organisation.
We have taken a whole new approach with the new site which allows us to connect with you in a far more dynamic way. It is designed to better serve you with:
- Thought leadership pieces that will provide you with essential tools and information for the safest way to store and handle hazardous materials.
- Essential industry knowledge, up-to-date news and expert opinions.
- A dedicated news section. We created this because we want to involve you in the Chemstore journey, so you can see everything we are doing to improve our level of service to you.
- New product pages: Run through videos will provide you with an interactive illustration of Chemstore’s product range.
- Product selector matrix: You will find this on our new product page in the hazardous material storage section. We have created a tool to allow you to find the most suitable product for your hazardous material storage requirements. By defining the environment, the type of material you are storing and the hazard associated, the new product selector matrix will identify the most suitable product for your needs.
- Live chat feature: Have a question? Speak to one of our experts immediately via our new live chat feature. You will find the ‘chat now’ tab on the bottom right of your screen. A member of the Chemstore team can guide you through any requirements or questions you may have. The team can also point you in the right direction when selecting one of our products or services to ensure you are getting the best solution.
- Case studies: When it comes to the safe storage of hazardous materials, we know that no two situations are the same. On the new Case Study page discover how Chemstore has adopted bespoke and tailored solutions to overcome any challenge on existing client sites.
On behalf of Chemstore we would like to thank you for your valued custom. We hope you like the new website as much as we do. As always, it is impossible to improve our level of service without your valuable feedback so we welcome any comments you may have.